The Vietnam visa invitation letter is a significant importance document for foreigners planning to visit Vietnam. In this article, we will find out what is Vietnam visa invitation letter, its significance, and how to obtain one to ensure a smooth and successful entry into Vietnam. Understanding the Vietnam visa invitation letter is paramount for anyone seeking to travel to Vietnam, so let’s delve into the details and shed light on this important document.
What is an invitation letter to apply for a visa to Vietnam?
An invitation letter to apply for a visa to Vietnam is the NA2 form, which is a document issued by the Immigration Department. Its purpose is to invite and sponsor foreigners who wish to enter Vietnam for various purposes, such as visiting relatives, investing, working, and more.
This letter is typically obtained from businesses, organizations, or companies in Vietnam, and it serves as a guarantee for the visa applicant. It demonstrates the support of the inviting party towards the foreign individual, verifying their purpose and intention to enter Vietnam.
The invitation letter is a mandatory document that must be obtained before applying for a visa to Vietnam. It provides evidence of the applicant’s connection with a Vietnamese entity and helps facilitate the visa application process.
When do you need to use the invitation letter sample to apply for a visa to Vietnam?
Normally, foreigners who want to enter Vietnam for the following purposes are required to have an invitation letter to apply for a visa to Vietnam:
- Foreigners entering Vietnam for commercial purposes.
- Foreigners entering Vietnam for work, market research, investment, and employment.
- Foreigners entering Vietnam for the purpose of study or internship.
In addition, there are still cases where entry invitation letters are exempted such as for foreigners who have a valid Vietnamese visa, temporary residence card, or permanent residence card, have a visa exemption certificate, or enter Vietnam with an APEC card.
How to fill out the invitation letter form to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
To successfully fill out the invitation letter form when applying for a visa to Vietnam, follow these steps:
- Obtain the correct form: Visit the official website of the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country to find the invitation letter form specific to your visa application. Download and print the form.
- Personal Details: Fill out your personal information in the designated fields. This includes your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of issue, and expiration date. Ensure that all details are accurate and match the information on your passport.
- Purpose of Visit: Indicate the purpose of your visit to Vietnam, such as tourism, business, or visiting relatives. Provide a clear and concise explanation of the specific activities you plan to engage in during your stay.
- Duration of Stay: Specify the intended duration of your visit, including the exact dates of entry and departure from Vietnam. Be precise to avoid any confusion or discrepancies.
- Details of the Inviting Party: When indicating the sponsor’s information, include their full name, address, contact details, and relationship to you, if applicable. If the sponsor is an organization, include the organization’s name, address, and contact information.
- Signature and Date: Sign and date the invitation letter form to verify the authenticity of the information provided.
- Review and Submit: Carefully review the completed form to ensure all fields are filled correctly, and all required documents are attached. Double-check for any spelling errors or missing information. Once satisfied, submit the invitation letter form along with your visa application to the relevant embassy, consulate, or visa processing center.
- Specify the exact number of foreign guests entering the country.
- Keep the information in the letter concise and brief.
- In the last section ò the form, fill in “Visa-exempted guests entering Vietnam” if the invited person belongs to the visa-exempted category as per regulations.
Application for an invitation letter for foreigners to enter Vietnam
The application for an invitation letter for foreigners to enter Vietnam is Form NA2 issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
You can download a sample NA2 here.
Process of applying for invitation letters and sponsoring foreigners to enter Vietnam
The process of applying for invitation letters and sponsoring foreigners to enter Vietnam is not too complicated and consists of the following five basic steps:
Step 1:Prepare documents to request a sample invitation letter for foreigners to come to Vietnam.
The application should include the following documents:
- For invitations related to business, investment, work, market research, and employment:
– Application form for entry invitation letter
– Copy of the invitee’s passport
– Introduction letter with the official stamp and signature of the sponsoring business, organization, or company (Form NA16)
– Introduction letter and legal documents of the sponsoring business/organization/company
- For invitations related to visiting relatives:
– Application form for entry invitation letter
– Passport of the invited person
– Guarantee letter from a family member in Vietnam (Form NA3)
– Confirmation of family relationship (marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.)
– Confirmation of the intended date of entry into Vietnam
– Confirmation of the intended place to receive the Vietnam visa
Step 2: Submit the application and receive an appointment letter.
The sponsoring organization or company should bring the prepared documents to the Immigration Department:
- For the northern region, submit the application to the Immigration Department in Hanoi: 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- For the central region, submit the application to the Immigration Department in Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City.
- For the southern region, submit the application to the Immigration Department in Ho Chi Minh City: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
After submission, an appointment letter will be provided to wait for the result.
**Note: If someone submits the application on behalf of another person, they must bring an introduction letter from the sponsoring organization as well as their identification card or citizen identification card.
Step 3: Receive the result.
If the application meets the requirements, you will receive an invitation letter. The invitation letter will specify the entry date and the place to receive the visa.
Step 4: Notify the foreigner.
Once the invitation letter is obtained, the sponsoring organization or company will inform and send the invitation letter to the foreigner, who will proceed with the necessary procedures.
Step 5: Obtain the Vietnamese visa and pay the fee.
The foreigner will receive the visa at the designated location stated in the invitation letter and pay the required fee according to the regulations.
Processing time for an invitation to apply for a visa to Vietnam
Currently, the processing time for the invitation to apply for a visa to Vietnam is carried out very quickly, as follows:
– If you request to receive the visa at an international checkpoint: The processing time is not more than 3 days.
– If you request to receive the visa at a Vietnamese diplomatic representative office abroad: The processing time is not more than 5 days.
Immigration dispatch consulting service for foreigners
Immigration dispatch consulting service for foreigners is one of the potential services that we at Visatop are promoting and expanding to international tourists. Our reputable service aims to assist tourists in saving time and effort, enabling them to easily plan their entry into Vietnam for various purposes such as visiting relatives, working, or conducting business.
With our extensive experience in handling documents and legal procedures for foreigners in Vietnam, we have established ourselves as a trusted service company authorized by the Immigration Department. Our team of highly qualified experts is always prepared to serve you with the utmost professionalism, dedication, and sensitivity. We understand that every case is unique and treat each one with the attention it deserves, providing tailored solutions and guidance.
At Visatop, we prioritize customer satisfaction and aim to address all inquiries promptly and accurately. Our experts are ready to answer any questions you may have, ensuring that you are well-informed throughout the process. Additionally, to cater to the diverse needs of our customers, we offer a flexible approach to document return, providing options such as returning documents at our office, through mail, or directly at your preferred location. Contact us today for advice and companionship on your journey to Vietnam!
Hopefully the detailed information in the article provided by Visatop above has helped you answer the question “What is Vietnam visa invitation letter?” as well as better understand the Vietnam visa invitation letter. If you have any questions or need further advice regarding your case, please feel free to contact Visatop immediately through the hotline at 08.666.000.63 to receive prompt assistance. Thank you and best regards!