What is the procedure and cost of applying for a Vietnam visa for Chinese people? – Currently, the number of Chinese who come to Vietnam to travel and work is quite large. So, what are the procedures to be prepared in order to apply for a Vietnam visa for Chinese people ?
I want to apply for a visa for my Chinese friend (ordinary passport), What procedure is needed? And How much does it cost?
Xuan Le (facebook.com/starle.xuan).***)
Hi Xuan Le!
Thank you for choosing Visatop as a place to contact and get advise on how to apply for a Vietnam visa for Chinese. In response to your query, visa specialists would like to send the following information to you:
Currently, Chinese citizen (ordinary passports) cannot enter Vietnam for the purpose of free travel. Chinese who want to go to Vietnam are required to have a sponsor company under the commercial visa (working visa).
Conditions for applying for a Vietnam visa for Chinese under the commercial visa
To apply for a Vietnam commercial visa (Vietnam business visa), foreigners must meet all the following conditions:
- Not banned from entering Vietnam.
- There is a legal sponsor company in Vietnam.
- Have a valid passport at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and at least 02 blank pages.
Commercial visa application form for Chinese people
There are sufficient documents as prescribed, including:
– Applications for Vietnam commercial visas have been completed with all information as prescribed.
– Portrait photo of 4*6cm, white background, clear view of face and senses, no glasses, taken within 6 months by the filing date.
– The sponsor company in Vietnam will prepare the following documents and submit them to the Vietnam Immigration Department to apply for an entry guarantee letter:
+ A copy of the passport of the foreigner who needs to apply for a visa,
+ A copy of the business registration certificate, investment certificate of the sponsor enterprise in Vietnam.
+ Form NA16
And other documents required by the Immigration Department.
The sponsor unit or company needs to submit the application at one of the three working offices of the Immigration Department – Ministry of Public Security, the specific address is:
- In Hanoi: No. 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cable, Da Nang
- In Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City: 254 Nguyen Trai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The time limit for approval and issuance of immigration documents is about 5-7 working days from the date the Department of Immigration of Vietnam receives the valid documents.
Fee: 18,000 VND (according to the state fee)
The above has provided basic information about Vietnam commercial visas and answered the question: What is the procedure and cost of applying for a Vietnam visa for Chinese people? Hopefully the above article will help you.
If you have difficulties about visa application, contact Visatop Hotline at 0907.874.240 or 08.666.777.35 for timely assistance, saving the most time. With professional staffs, more than 15 years of industry experience, Visatop is one of the prestigious agencies that support the consulting of Vietnam visa application and extension services for foreigners.